Thursday, July 01, 2010

Instax Mini 7s

My new Instant Mini 7s..
Yeah!!
 
new instax mini...
cost me rm 280 but they free 1 pack of film..
: )
so i saved rm 28 for the film..

white instax mini..
limited edition..



my 1st shot using mini instax..
don't really know how i snapped this pic.. 
i actually focus on the camera but ended up like this.. T.T
but i quite like it.. XD

(my canon sx200is taken by instax mini 7s)
2nd pic.. too far d.. but i like it too.. LOL...

3rd pic.. this is the failed 1.. i actually wanna snap that handphone's strip
handmade by me today.. then manatau.. haih~
wasted my Rm 2.80...

the little 3 pics.. nice? haha!!


i'm going to buy a card holder to store my new pictures d.. they can fit in cause they were 
just as big as card size.. really small & nice +
 
I LOVE IT!!

6 comments:

  1. i want a brown colour one! so cute wei! y u snap 3 pics oso dun have ur face inside =.= pig mun~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! nai nai.. then faster get a brown colour 1 k.. ermm.. just testing the camera.. then dont want test it on my ugly face ma.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!~
    the pic really as small as card size only??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya!! really very small n cute n nice + portable + many many..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^
    next time got chance only show me ba!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. no problem boey! hehe.. next time we snap together..

    ReplyDelete