Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gym

It has been 2 weeks since my last post.. *shy*
coz I've been very busy lately going out here and there 
and I don't have extra time to update my blog..

I think I shall write something here before I go out again later.. LOL~

...................................................................................

Last 2 days, I went to sign up for a gym class.

ABSOLUTE FITNESS @ AUTOCITY

because I ate too much last 2 weeks and I gained 1 KG !!
OMG!! can u imagine that?? 1 KG in 2 weeks.. GAIN NOT LOSS..>.<
so I decided to get some exercise and try to get rid of some fat.
...................................................................................

Yesterday was my 1st time going to a gym classes.
I was excited and nervous at the same time,
coz I worry I might fell out from the running machine or
even fainted after doing so much exercise. LOL~

I did 2 types of exercises yday..
1st was running & 2nd was cycling..

The running machines was big and completed with screen & button
where we can set the right speed to walk / run.
I tried walking and running for 20 minutes and I burned 120 calories.I was happy but the next second I was sad.. WHY?

Answer: bcoz I ate McDonalds burger the day before gym..
burger + french fries + coke = > 500 calories.
I finished the whole set within 20 minutes.

Exercise (till half dead) : 20 mins loss 120 calories
McDonalds (Enjoying) : 20 mins gained >500 calories
In order to loss all the 500 calories, I need to walk / run 
for 1 & 1/2 hours..
OMG!! How to run for 1 hour 30 mins?? 
T.T
Itu pasai I can never slim down lo.
haiz~

Forget bout the McD part..
Then after resting for 10 minutes I tried the cycling machine..
I cycled for 20 minutes & same I burned 120 calories..
I think all the machines showing the same calories burned based on the time we set. LOL~

Then total up I exercise for 40 minutes and I burned 240 calories.. WOW~ 
 HAPPY =)

but again.. I'm SAD!!
coz after gym, me, my BF and our 2 other frens went to dinner together.. T.T
That's my story for gyming the 1st time & I started to worry whether I would end up losing weight or gaining more weight... 

T.H.E  E.N.D








  








1 comment:

  1. weight is not so important lah, but must stay healthy ^^

    ReplyDelete