Friday, July 09, 2010

ups & DOWNS

There would be ups and downs in someone life.. 
And I'm having mine yesterday...
..
 ..
..
..

Yesterday, I was having a real bad day! Emo + Ing the whole night.. 
(i think i'm getting an insomia really soon)


Thinking about bad bad things and things that I can't get or achieve in my life..

Thinking about the time that I had wasted after completed my studies in Diploma..

Thinking about my relationship with my boyfriend, 
would it last long or would my feeling fade away.. 

Thinking about why I'm such a loner without much friends here..



 
And what I needed was someone to stay right beside me,
 hug me tight and would never let go of me..

This is what I need.. 
But none is there to hug me..

 I AM SO DAMN LONELY!!! 


Lonely~


Lonely~

 
Lonely~
 

I posted 'I NEED GUIDANCE' on my facebook and I got lots of comments there..
I know I still have lots of friends who really care about me,
but they can never be there for me when i needed them the most 
coz most of them were still on their way to complete their studies 
and they were staying far far away from B'worth..









Thanks for all the comments and cheers given!! 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!


Special Thanks given to BOEY SZE YI..
because she made a cute + touching video for me when I'm having a real bad mood..


THANKS BOEY!!

LOVE YOU MY DEAR!! 




After receiving so much supports from my friends I felt much better 
and I know what I'm going to do next in order to throw away all the 
negatif thought i had in me for a long long time..


1 comment:

  1. I wish I can be the person that give u a hug, to support u and cheer u up...

    ReplyDelete