Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday I slept at 0130..
And I woke up at 1200..
Have a good night but I still can't really slept well..
Waking up at 3 something and 7 something..
A bit tired because of that, but now I'm better!

Early morning, received a short message from Ah Pui again!
He is wishing me GOOD MORNING!
In MSN~
LOL~ 
So happy to have someone wishing me morning everyday!
Ah Pui is really a great friend.. I have to really treasure him and never to let him down.

I also received a morning wishes from Een, 
He started to care about me already..
And I'm happy about that.. And being friend is really a better choice for us!
At least we have something to share and talk more than before..

That's all for now!


2 comments:

  1. ya, so u must treat me eat ho liao d, i everyday wishing u morning leh.


    ah put...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! this must be ah pui!
    Then ok la.. going to treat you when I get my job.. =P

    ReplyDelete