Tuesday, August 24, 2010

二哥!

Hello!
Morning~
Woke up very early today and think that I shall blog something!
LOL~
A week since my last blog..

Today.. I'm gonna blog something bout... ermm..
What le hor~

I think gonna write something bout 二哥..


It is Sunday, 15th August 2010..
A day before our beloved 二哥 going back UK..
A place far far away from Malaysia and we have to wait 9 months to see each other again!
Ah Pui told me that we doesn't have to be sad cause 二哥 is gonna come back after
we celebrate Hungry Ghost Month, Mooncake Festivel, Merdeka, Christmas, 
New Year, Chinese New Year, Cheng Beng and many more.. 
I also can't even remember! >.<
How are we gonna celebrate those special day without YOU at here with us?
I don't know Ah Pui is trying to comfort me or making me more sad.. T.T


Forget bout the sad part!

Now proceed to the pictures~

15th Aug 2010 is also 大哥的生日!


The middle guy with white shirt is our 大哥!
生日快乐!


二哥 & his beloved family!
Sweet right?



Present giving time!
Only 1 present prepared but many people took photos with it!
LOL~







大哥 wishing you Happy Birthday for the last time!


Here we go to our 二哥 farewell part!
The saddest part after all..
I'm not gonna say much here coz I don't want end up crying again!
Just enjoy the pictures~




We wrote something on the umbrella..
Some gift brought by Gor from Langkawi..



Here this is the outcome.....











To YOU:
I'm really fortunate to have you ask my friend.
I'll never forget the happy time we had in Langkawi.
I'll never forget the day where 4 of us sang together and tomyam after that!
I'll never forget the night at Cruise.
I'll never forget every little things YOU do & told me before.
Memories stay with me forever!
AND YOU TOO!

TAKE CARE ALWAYS!
GONNA MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

-MUN-



1 comment: