Monday, August 30, 2010

Tambun Seafood

What a night!
Tonight I went to eat seafood with them at Tambun Jetty Restaurant...
Them I mean the Wolf Team!

The foods is yummy~

Here are some nicely captured food pictures!
Enjoy~

While waiting for the food to arrive....

This 2 don't know think fella is playing mobile games.. =.=''
How old d!! Ish~

See this 2.. haha!! 
Een picture is missing.. He went to order food~ SORRY!

I have nothing to do while waiting.. so... LOL~ paiseh la!

Haha!! really sien ma while waiting.....

Here comes the food~

Should be Kang Kung Char Sambal.. =P

Ermm.. This is Soup!!
Haha! I know you guys also know this is soup..
But I don't know the name.. ;)

This is Chim Char Kiam R Nui~ 

~Mai Pien Sia~
This is YUMMY!

Kappa.. with big big 'pa' in the shell.. 
LOL~

This is Pak Sok Kong..
Not nice!

SEE!! 6 of US finish the 6 foods we ordered.. wow~
FULL LIAO... AND FAT LIAO!! wuwu~

See that Miss Yee Wei.. still enjoying the crab~ 

Here is the bill... WOW~
RM 143.80...
Should be a reasonable price I think....
But don't bother.. coz I'm not the one paying it.. XD

After finished our dinner, we went to Ah He's house for FREE movie..
That was fun!!


Really enjoyed the night even though only normal dinner and movie at He' house..
Thanks guys~
Special thanks to Ah Horng & Ah Pui for fetching me here and there....



This is for tonight!
Thanks~
good night & sweet dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment