Sunday, August 08, 2010

Kuala Lumpur 31st July 2010

Earlier I did mention that I went to KL for 2 days 1 nights rite!
So, now I'm starting to blog bout it!
 Enjoy~

We started our journey at 4am & we reached Bukit Bintang at around 9am.
It took us 5 hours driving from Simpang Ampat to KL.
Is actually quite slow because we don't want to, you know, get 'saman'
(no more discount) 
T.T
1st we stopped at Bukit Merah Plus rest station. Having our breakfast there.
The foods was "GREAT".. 
I think u guys should know what I mean by inserting "".. 
=D
After half finishing our food, we continued our journey..
And I think, we stopped again at don't know where after 
not more than 30 minutes drive.
Then again we continued the journey..
And then stop again~
Then continue.. 
Then stop..
I don't even remember how many times we stop at the rest station.
=.=''
Itu macam la took us 5 hours.. XD

Finally we reached. 
Then we try to check in the hotel we I booked earlier..
Luckily, the room was not occupied, so we can check in immediately.
After placing our stuffs in the hotel room, we went to the nearest restaurant 
and have our breakfast there. YEAH!! 
Finally, some nice food to eat..

See....  Some yummy foods~

                      This was my breakfast..                             This.. I can't remember 
                      Looks yummy rite~                                   who ordered this.. Sorry!
                
                 I remember this 1.. Is 二哥的.                        I forgotten this as well..
                                                                                                                *paiseh la*
 If not mistaken, this is Taiwan Mei de..
Why Taiwan Mei?
LOL~
New friend.. And she really came from Taiwan.. 
Introduce to you guys later..

This soup ordered by Een..
I don't remember what is the name for the soup but I remember the code well..
Wanna guess what is the code?
Ok.. Start guessing now!
1...
2...
3...
I know u can't guess it rite..
Is 003..
HAHA!!
The code makes us laugh till forgotten to order other food..

OK! Let just ignore the food & code k..
Is nothing important!
After finishing everything, we walked back to our hotel.. 
I never mention our hotel name rite..Is

THE FEDERAL KUALA LUMPUR.

Our room, with 2 Queen size beds

nice pool view..

This room came with 8 pillows. 
(refer the picture above)
That was lucky for US!
We have 9 peoples here & luckily I brought 1 myself..

 Bathroom
The unluckiest thing was that, the room only have 1 bathroom..
WALAO~
Imagine that.. 
9 peoples sharing 1 bathroom..
Can you count the time each of us need to wait in order to get a 10 minutes bath?
LOL~

After that, we headed to Cyberjaya.. 
Going to Multimedia University (MMU).
I don't remember its took how long to arrived there
coz I took a short nap in car. XD
 By the time I woke up, we were already there.

We had some fun taking pictures with the Graduated Guy, 
-TAO ANG-
(his real name is Jiun Horng)

Here this is our STAR for that day!
See he smile till so happy holding all his flowers and bear.
Is his BIG day!
Congratez~

Here were some nicely captured pictures!

Horng with his parents..
How sweet~
(last time when I graduated, my parents don't even come to pay me a visit. T.T
and more kelian, most of my friends went to KL and no one come to my graduation.)

Guys~
 (HO HENG DAI)

 Girls~
(how lucky was he to have 4 pretty ladies accompany by his side)

All of US




Do you see everyone looks so excited?
Is be coz~
Don't want to tell you guys!
LOL~

After seeing some serious & nicely captured photos, here we proceed to the next part!

LLLPs
(luan luan lai photos)

Have you ever see someone chasing his hat after throwing it up to the air?
Here you can find 1..
And his face expression was so funny~

     
 First, I thought this was Tao Ang's Graduation, but I was wrong! It was graduation party  for the
Wolf's Team Member!
Except for 二哥..
He is going to graduate in next 3 years!
Should be in 2013 / 2014


Forget to introduce Chen Chen to you guys..
This is Chen Chen..
She is from Tai Chung, Taiwan!
She is a wonderful girl with sweet smile..
& she is tall...
=.='"
very very tall~

After having all the fun, we then went to Sunway Piramid.

Having our lunch at Canton-i






Here comes our yummy food~










Everyone busying having their lunch~
We were so so so hungry that time..

After finishing our lunch, we went for a walk..
Then we go back to our hotel to get some rest!

We reached our hotel at 7pm and we took 2 hours to prepare.
Some of us took a short nap while waiting for the others to get ready.

Then we went to Petaling Street!
A place where 'NO copied goods were sold'
(they put a signboard there showing no pirated goods sold..so I just write it here telling you guys.)
I didn't bring my camera there so I can't capture the signboard. sigh~
but LU TAU I TAU LA~
what kind of goods they sold there.. hehe~
I just bought 2 pair of socks there.. I found nothing caught my attention..
Bag sudah ada~
Dompet pun sudah beli~
Kasut belum rosak~
Baju pun banyak~
Jadi tak beli la!
LOL~

 Here comes the best part!


Having McD as our dinner in our hotel room!


Why I was saying that this is the best part?
Sometimes, traveling is not necessary..
Whats really important is that all of us can gather together and have all the fun!
9 peoples in this tiny little room gives me all the warmest feel that I can find no where else.
Thanks guys!
Love you guys so much!



OH~
Sleeping time everyone!
GOOD NITE...

The next day!

Before leaving KL and headed back to Butterworth, we took some nice pictures!

From left to right!
Chen Chen, Sin Yi (Tien Wei's Sis), Me & Yee Wei

 From left to right.
Wei Een, Jiun Horng, Liang He, Tien Wei & Chin Wei


Thanks guys for everything!

The whole 2 days 1 night short trip at KL was really awesome!
Even though we didn't go to much places, but I know all of us enjoyed every moments spent.


-THE END-


4 comments:

  1. wuwuwu....my name not "sing yi"
    wuwu....spell wrong d
    actually my name is "sin yi"~~~~~ahahah^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i edited already! sorry for the mispelling of ur name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.... long long post~~~~~~

    u seems enjoyed ur kl trip =)
    good good....
    next time i follow u go ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wern for viewing my blog!
    hehe~ I really enjoyed the trip very very much lo! Hope another trip come faster..

    ReplyDelete