Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thanks!

Today, I went to Sunway Carnival Mall with my friend, Pik Ying.. I bought 2 shirts and 1 long pant for my 1st interview which in on this coming Monday, 30th Aug 2010. I also bought a bottle of facial scrub, a bottle of Vitamin E skin care cream, a bottle of nail remover and a bottle of don't know what color nail polish. LOL~ Rm 200 fly away d... XD

Today, early morning I woke up, received a short message from Ah Pui, just a simple short morning greeting, and it makes me feel warms.. really warms.. Breaking up is not a big deal actually.. Just another way to make me even stronger than before..

And today, I never thought Er Ge would call me because of this.. We chatted for more than an hour and I'm really happy too! Never thought he cares for me too! We shared our problems or can say I forced him to tell me his problems.. HAHA! But I'm actually quite worry for him.. Staying so far away and never really have real friends there.. 

Then Liang He, he is also the one I really need to say thank you! He really took me as his friend and took my problems as his own problems! He suffered from gastric because of over thought all the problems.. Not only my problems, but Ah Horng's problems as well.. He is really a good guy and a good bro! 

Never to forget about my friends too, who have been giving me supports and never leaves when I'm having the hard time. Giving me advises and courageous to face the reality! Being single is tough maybe.. But when friends are there to help, then nothing is impossible.. 

Today, I learned new things!
1.Never to be sad for something that is over. Life goes on!
2.Never cry for more than 1 day because 1 day is more than enough to let myself cool down and to forget everything. And the world won't stop spinning just because you're sad.
3.Never ever fall into the trap of love that will gonna make me hurt again. (not that I don't want to love again, but I'll consider deeply before falling in love.) =P
4.Be independent! Be strong! 

By the way, can someone wish me luck for coming interview? Cause this is my 1st interview and I'm kinda worry about that! LOL~

1 comment:

  1. Dont try to forget, but learn from it.
    He should be the 1 that feeling sad.
    U r just losing a guy that not love u.
    But he is losing a good girl that love him.
    "U deserved for better 1"

    ReplyDelete