Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twins

Do you guys believe that , in this world so big, 
there may be someone who look or think the same like you?
.
.
.
.
I don't really found someone that have the same appearance as me yet,
but I found someone who had the same thought as I am having!

We are like, you know, TWINS!

We met each other in year 2006..
Study in the same college and in the same class..
And our birthday were just 2 days apart!
That's how our story started..

We were friends for 4 years d! 
And I miss every moments spend with you~
We were now 2 years apart cause you continue your studies while I stop mine.
And now you're at UK completing your Degree. GAMBATEH!
I'm actually quite regret why I didn't continue my studies.
 
No matter how long or how far we were away from each other,
our heart linked like there was no boundaries.
When I'm sad, you're having your bad times.
When I'm having a great time, you're having yours.

Hey, I missed that day!
We both cried while singing. Do you still remember that?
That two silly little girl cry for something and shout for nothing..
Is a day I'll never forget in my life!

Now, I know you're having some problems 
and I can't be there by your side.
I'm really sorry about that!
But I know you can handle it well.
 
Cheers, my friend!

This is specially dedicated for you!
 
Miss you & Love you always!



3 comments:

  1. call me perasan but i think this is dedicated to me (*^_^*)
    awwww
    so sweet of u!!
    make me touched reading this post!!
    heart u always :)
    catch up with u when i go back Penang
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear! Is really dedicated for you de~
    So perasan banyak banyak k..=D
    Have a wonderful day at there.
    Gambateh & Good Luck for everything!
    Stay Strong Girl!

    ReplyDelete